The RP Fighting Blindness Helpline
0845 123 2354
This site will have answered some of your queries about RP, but everyone's circumstances are different, and you may have more questions.
Our telephone Helpline is for people with RP, their relatives and anyone who needs to know more about RP and how to cope with the difficulties it presents.
The Helpline is open from 9.30 to 21.30 from Monday to Friday. An answering service is in place at other times and messages will be returned as soon as possible.
You can also email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond within 48 hours, and your email will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you do not receive a reply inside 72 hours please send again or call the telephone number above.
Please remember that this service cannot provide diagnoses or counselling, and any information given is intended only as a guide.
- Confidential support for people with RP and their families
- A chance to discuss your feelings or concerns anonymously
- A team of volunteers who either have, or have family with retinitis pigmentosa
- A signpost service to information about benefits, education and employment etc
- Access to LanguageLine for those callers where English is their second language
- A member of the Telephone Helplines Association