You are here: Help Us > Make a Donation > Make a Donation

Make a Donation

The simplest ways of supporting us are to either make a donation using your credit/debit card to our General Fund or our Medical Research Fund, or make a regular donation each month by Direct Debit to support our work.

Just click on the appropriate link here:

Alternatively, you can send a good old-fashioned cheque. This should be made payable to 'RP Fighting Blindness' and sent in an envelope marked either FREEPOST RP (no stamp needed) or addressed fully to:

RP Fighting Blindness
PO Box 350
MK18 1GZ

If you send a cheque, please let us know if you would like a receipt. Also, if you are a UK taxpayer, it would be extremely helpful if you could print this page and complete and sign the declaration below, and enclose it with your cheque. This allows us to claim tax relief on your donation and enhances its value very significantly (by 25%).


Gift Aid declaration for donations to RP Fighting Blindness
(HM Revenue and Customs approved wording)

Name of charity : RP Fighting Blindness

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made:

(1) Today

(2) Today and in the future

(Please delete as appropriate)

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year.

I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.

I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

Title _______________________________

First name __________________________

Surname ___________________________

Address ____________________________

Town ______________________________

Postcode ___________________________

Date ______________________________

Signature ___________________________

Please notify RP Fighting Blindness if you want to cancel this declaration, if you change your name or home address, or if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


RP Online

RP on Facebook The RP blog Follow RPdch on Twitter